Sunday, August 6, 2017

MacroCosmic

Oops! I searched "metro" and got dead Russians instead of a light rail train
 
08.07.2017


Mr. Macro Dott:

Do you recognize the attached document? It was sent to me by Genevieve Frank. Heard of her? As an “activist” who goes to no protests or public meetings, I wonder how you can think police investigating police is going to lead to any improvement in your security arrangements.

I could name the names as I continue to find police officers in this area won’t even agree to find fellow cops or lift a finger to find a guy who may be of interest to Robert Mueller, if not them. This is a sure sign something is amiss. The cops?

One: The Saint Louis County Captain who threatened me repeatedly on an answering machine tape and sat like a stalker on St. Rita Avenue.

Two: The female Clayton detective who in my apartment said, “I’m so glad to be here.”

Three: The Clayton police officer who did not do much when I was attacked for a third time by Doberman dogs and finally called 911.

Four: The female Saint Louis County police officer who mistook her cop car for a NASCAR with me “riding shotgun.” She said, “I don’t do tickets,” while not looking at the road.

Five: “Dave the Cop,” my friendly Clayton downstairs neighbor who the St. Charles Police Department knew nothing about in 2007. This may because he said, “The file on your family is over a million pages.”

Six: “Alonzo,” the Malcolm Bliss aide to whom I said, “That’s a good idea. You’d make a great cop” in 1994. By 2002 he was crying in my office after shooting and killing two armed robbers. The Saint Louis Metropolitan Police Department? They know nothing of this man who I do not think stole the blue uniform, badge, and gun that came in my 5400 Arsenal Street office. (Contemporary Normandy cops do not seem inclined to find a witness to this free counseling session).

Seven: What do you do when a “knockout” female cop flirts with you? Disable the weekly staff meeting with laughter. What did I say? “I don’t care if she’s a cop. Sex and guns do not go together.” Today, all lawpersons in Jefferson County Missouri can’t find her when I could easily in a half hour at the courthouse in Hillsboro. No driver? No sanity in this town!

What does this have to do with Metrolink? I’d like to be hired to write the scathing report you need to read. Further, I tried to call Mr. Zott this weekend and he is not on the “Name Directory.” The message was left with a “Richard Clark.” Want a Belmar “whitewash” and more violence? Pay no attention to this e-mail.

Thanks,


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment