Tuesday, August 29, 2017

FCC = Federal Conartist Commission




Southwest Saint Louis County Microwaves / Radio Towers

I again lodge a complaint, as you have apparently closed Ticket # 1830055. Allow me to first Identify Pamela Blum, who I allege is the step-daughter of SENATOR DIANE FEINSTEIN of California. She [Ms. Blum] a.k.a. “Pam Finkel” a.k.a. “Pam Roses” told me she was the rather unlikely Human Resources Manager at a company erecting microwave towers. I recall saying, during Al Gore’s Gilded Fiber Optic Age, “What do they need those for?’ I later photographed them in the State of California and noted a lightning bolt on the equipment installed by one provider of this garbage. Yes, they are needed to provide point to point communication, typically for law enforcement agencies. The audio quality is poor, the data transmission rates I’m sure are nowhere near that of coaxial cable, fiber optics, and can’t provide but a tiny fraction of a satellite dish. Why so many microwave dishes? At first I thought it was what for what your government called “Civil Defense” in the 1960’s. Then, I started having unexplained muscle spasms, toothaches, and involuntary movements. (Physicians call this “motor control.“ I say, “Don’t get on that airplane”).

Allow me to quote techno-ranting contained in an unidentified blog post from a man I think is belter scientifically versed than I and absolutely correct. He said, “Another classified subliminal technique involves transmission of subliminal messages via microwaves...The output signal then goes to a microwave transmitter and is broadcasted via a parabolic antenna. Parabolic antennas are directional so that the signal carrying the spoken word via the subliminal Rf and/or microwaves can be directly beamed at a target. Such a subliminal device can be operated in both the Rf as well as in the microwave frequencies.”

I’d be happy to climb Marlborough’s tower to pop the cover off that microwave dish to see that somebody can’t aim it correctly. This, Don Trump and his band of Russian crooks and murderers know all about, as does Ms. Finkel, I am sure. The “nutty” blogger spoke of generating auditory hallucinations for those “Manchurian Candidates” who already are supposedly “mentally ill.” This for me would explain the “elf” in my land-line motel phone perhaps. The eye doctor asked about flashes of white light that are NOT from “E.T.” I think they are from the tower, and my optic nerve is not here to be assaulted. Don’t you think a pre-existing LAW could put these people away? First, you’d have to discretely investigate the company who put the crap up there. I know where real police, fire, and aviation  communications are located in this area, because I’m a St. Louis native.

Additionally, your Ms. Baily called me and said, “We did not receive your report.” Is she receiving commands from a microwave subcarrier wave? Yes, you did receive the report, and if you sent a man out as she said would occur, he was invisible.

__Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment