Sunday, August 27, 2017

PARDON the Polygraph




I think the crime novel term is “patsy.” The political one is “dupe.” I can’t get anything published with four books on external drives and the research for a non-fiction aviation thriller complete, so no “conspiracy keystrokes” are imminent. The TWA First Officer who can’t fly too well is still alive, and I could find him, but why bother when I lack even a U-tube recreation of my chats with flight crews? It was okay with them to leave the sacred door wide open, and Bill would peek.

The allegation(s):

JFK – Lee Harvey had some help on the ground. (And the Secret Service knew about him, not the “extras”).

RFK – Conspiracy buffs are right about the autopsy and where Sirhan Sirhan stood. What I can’t disclose is how he got in the room.

REAGAN – Johnny was not supposed to hit anybody. However, highly paid cops are willing to help with this sort of thing. It’s a “lucky shot” from Hinckley into Ronnie. James Brady? Separate firearm, but why sell any books?

LENNON – I always suspected the New York City Cops. Wrong! “The doorman did it.” Bay of Pigs man stationed at the Dakota? Those guys make “scum” a polite term.

The common theme here is the government’s willingness to put people up to bad stuff, and the manipulation includes what the conspiracy crowd calls “Mind Control.” Repeated drugging by “spiking” booze, coffee, or Dr. Pepper helps government creeps on a “mission.” Tracy Chapman sang about this; I’ve lived it.

No comments:

Post a Comment