Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Any IS on the ISS?

Mr. Hughes anticipates a big LOS, or "Loss of Signal" from the first Orion voyage.
What sort of bullcrap will NASA peddle? Only time will tell.

From Bob Hyland's Dead Letter & People file: 

Kev -

I called KABC in Los Angeles this morning, claimed to be Howard's grandson, and what do you think the call-taker did? He said, "You're right," and hung-up. Then, I called Robin Smith's KMOV TV, and they said, "What does this have to do with us?" My reply? "I was born at St. John's in Saint Louis."

Am I speaking English? And, why am I asking if I make sense, when I always do?

Ask the fbi. They might know, they might not.


Bill "Billiken" Hughes

p.s. Trick question for phone jackers = "What is a Billiken?" Mike Ramsey died? Ask him, not me. More TRUTH? Future ESPN guys said, "Aw, Hughes, don't quit." During the interview, you say, "Quit what, Mister Hughes?"


No comments:

Post a Comment