Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Orlando Sentinel

 
The Persian Music Festival in Thousand Oaks features music, food, and absolutely no "spying" I am sure. Congresswoman Julia will tell you "We don't do that." Oh yeah? Does Mister Hughes have to call Deputy Johnson? No time for that today!

TO: Cheryl Amico
CC: Dana Banker

Date: 02/28/2017
 

If this were a screenplay outline, someone would buy it. The problem is it’s the truth so please ignore it like KMOX, KTRS, KABC, and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. It is a fact I, William C. Hughes, went into an FBI Field Office in July of 2006 with an honest typed report. I was concerned that someone I’d met on a West Palm “date” had been later murdered in a most unusual fashion. (Like a cinema Mafia “hit”). 

What happened was, the “FBI Agent” was somehow not their employee; the field office supervisor smoked cigarettes outside while the interview took place, and he later “spied” on me at a Starbucks near Washington University in St. Louis. I was there so often, I was depicted in the company photo out front with my later stolen briefcase. 

What is the problem? In that Starbucks on November 2, 2004 I “busted” the people who functioned as the 9/11 hijacker traffic cops, and they are all U.S. citizens. Didn’t you ever wonder how the “muscle hijackers” got by when they didn’t even speak English? One of my informants uses the expression “duh.” They needed help and they got it from Americans. 

What does this have to do with Palm Beach? One of the unpleasant tasks of intelligence operatives is to get people killed. Typically, they are vulnerable due to alcoholism, drug abuse, drug dealing, or all of the above. This was the case with a man who was shot and killed on November 6, 2004. [Please note this is four (4) days after I “caught” the people I’ve long called “Hijacker Helpers”]. Even my drunk brother in law passes clues like producing a box cutter for a repair when not needed. 

We all know once implicated in a murder, government types have to effect the “cover –up.” This is over for Senator Feinstein and Leon Panetta. The senator’s idea of shedding light on the C.I.A. was to pore through hundreds of boxes of heavily redacted documents and never interview a single witness to the torture and murder in secret installations. If anyone had done this sort of terrorist action during World War II, they would have been tried and hung. 

9/11 is simple. Your government engineered a terror event and then got draconian to supposedly fix it and maintain “national security.” What has this exposé gotten me so far? I’ve received a free hat from an Iranian woman and a few free faxes from an Iranian man. They don’t know what happened on September 11, 2001? Their entire intelligence apparatus in Iran and that of Pakistan knows the whole story Senator Feinstein effectively covered-up. 

And, don’t tell me about Saudi Arabia, when my college life with suddenly wealthy Saudis in the dorm led to me turning down a free new 1977 Firebird automobile and I told them, “Someday you will use those F-15’s against us.” Why not make me a prophet by mindlessly supporting Israel and allowing Syrians to die by the millions?

No more info without an offer of money. Why not check your records and find an intern named A-------- F-----? She’s been employed as a writer, and despite four excellent book manuscripts, I’m not. 

Psychiatric journals don’t pay anything, but somebody better before Trumpists and ignorant liberals incite a Civil war 2.0. I’m quite sure the Trump supporters have transgendered Democrats outgunned.
 

I am, 

 

William C. Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment