Saturday, April 22, 2017

CVS Service

The building where Sgt. Ostendorf works is named after Westfall.
Not that Buzz!


04-22-2017


Mr. Curran –

Please review the attached e-mail to KMOX’s Charlie Brennan I’d like to hear from the County Executive. As I often say, YES, NO, or MAYBE would be appreciated.

Meantime, I’m about to call the Webster Police Department about “grocery shopping” at the CVS inconveniently located near too many drunks at Hot Shots. Friday, April 21? Maybe we can talk about the female Webster cop who used to tailgate me while I worked on a book about 9/11 and C.I.A. drug dealing.

§  Nice to take a spill in my $8 Brazilian shoes on a wet parking lot. Which presidential candidate was watching over at the Chippewa Motel?
§  Great to see the CVS help off work and in their store trying to buy booze while drunk and without an I.D. He found a relative to support U.S. distilleries I’d like to close. Alcohol is bad for you. (Advocating for a Prohibition 2.0 is legal, sir)
§  I always like to see key rattling white punks on dope buying beer. Call the cops? Almost!
§  Stalking me is not legal. Tell me the fat white boy was headed to Q.T. after glaring at me in CVS.
§  How about a Saint Louis County police car missing a headlight? Unreal! Need a clamp on that tailpipe, officer? Why not fix the cars before you hire more cops?
§  This took the cake as I observed one of your finest follow a Gray Mazda with no lights on for about ¾ mile before initiating what is called a “traffic stop.” Yes, I cheered and applauded on the closed garden center lot.
§  Bill Hughes can’t help but notice when another traffic stop pointed out something to the truck driver with a ladder that is not likely for painting or tarring roofs, traffic slows to a trickle. You have to see what I saw when a deputy comes in a California fast food restaurant, and then it looks like the place caught fire. Anybody on drugs or selling them? They sure do hit the door fast.
§  I saw the Post-Dispatch on paper in QT and learned that some guy I should have committed for psychiatric treatment shot and killed some utility workers. (Russian hackers may want to redouble their efforts to crash my computer so I sit in ignorance). Why didn’t that make the Google. Yahoo, or MSN “news?” Possibly because most of that garbage is not really news!
§  How about I write another screenplay for Hollywood crooks to steal? As I have often asked, “Would you rather steal a Cadillac or buy one?” They get away with it every time!


William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment