Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Gina's All Natural Cosmetics

Should a TX workplace shooter arrive, Hughes recommends you get behind the dumpster



April 14, 2017


AM Radio Ladies and Gentlemen:

Why report one more word to “The Authorities” when I already detect the “Saint Louis Stench” whereby absolutely nothing will be done about the racism, free riding on the transit system, dope dealing at the bus stop, or commonplace drunk driving with “Not enough cops” according to the much like 1970’s Iran POLICE STATE.

I don’t go to protests, because Bertram Gross already wrote the book in 1979 which included a “Frog Analogy” noting that by the rime you figure out Nazis have won, you are already scalded, unable to exit the pot of hot water, and are about to die. Judge Gray’s book was largely ignored in 2001, as was mine. You don’t read much? Before spy-creeps lacking an FISA order kindly “stored” every scrap of my property in 2008 Burbank, I thought I could get a low-wage job and sell a screenplay. Later, someone in the movie business said, “What were you thinking? You aren’t Jewish.”

The first two clues were a Hollywood movie set carpenter telling me to call a famous director in Krispy Kreme. I thought he was nuts; maybe not. Later, the counter help guy from Nigeria said, “Writers need inspiration” as he handed me my coffee. As for the Asian guys wearing dark sunglasses indoors who drove a big black Mercedes Benz, I will not speculate.

The judge’s book said basically that your rights under the Constitution have eroded to where you don’t really have any. Then, the World Trade Center fell down, and what happened then? Legislation passed that had been rejected for decades. They slapped it together and dared to call it the PATRIOT Act. I think that was ready to go for decades as the terror plot simmered without detection. Baloney! Your military forces know about it since at least the mid-1960’s.

In my book, on the topic of illegal drugs I said that the military has to assist with tons of heroin and cocaine entering USA. Coast Guard and Navy interdict 2% of the cocaine, so they say, and that is likely a fabricated number. Try .02%, because both the soldier & sailor’s “straight” girlfriend and punk rock prostitute like the stuff and won’t quit using or report for rehab.

Just this morning I heard on an FM “alt-rock” station that a “kilos of cocaine on the beach” story was actually a government drug narc set-up. How often does that fake news item appear? It’s like phases of the moon. Bales of pot on the beach? Kilos of cocaine for free? Radio people, nothing is free, especially Jimmy’s Lordo’s Diamond shop ad. I’ve got a question for all of my former St. Louis associates. It is:

“Selling some dope?”
My term is “Front Company.” The media now calls them “Shell Companies.” Your battered and down for the count C.I.A. has long called them “Cut-out’s.” Why not register an LLC and start selling crack to urban black people today? Nobody cares in Saint Louis, Missouri where the Zoo is still free while the citizens are not.


Bill Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment