Friday, April 14, 2017

FRED

>>Photo stolen by Russian firewall rodents<< 



April 14, 2017


Dear Rep. Wessels –

I think you need a law passed on a phenomenon I observed repeatedly in California. The idiot buys a vehicle that looks like a cop car and installs:

ü  A searchlight.
ü  Several antennas
ü  “Moon” style hubcaps.
ü  A “vehicle pusher” on the front of a Crown Victoria.
ü  A computer in the same place as the police.

Why not add a shotgun, which is also legal, however you are just a creepy stalker or drug dealer, not the police. In California, I actually walked up to a guy engaged in what I call “Lot Sitting” in such a vehicle and asked, “Are you a police officer?” He said, “No” and continued his spying.

Like a psychiatrist’s manual called the DSM, I could write the law myself where if you select 3 of the 5 to “add-on” to your car, you get a ticket and a lecture from the “real” cops. Another great Socratic exchange on the Left Coast was:

“Where did you get the cop car?”
“At an auction.”

The guy was 18 years-old and high as a kite. Maybe he thought he was a cop he was so stoned on legal marijuana. Good thing I’m not at Trump’s desk or he would have a draft card by now.


Have a nice day,



William C. Hughes, MSW
Former DMH Central Office MHC I

No comments:

Post a Comment