Friday, April 21, 2017

NSA Meth Addicts Need Treatment

Mike, let's whistle a tune and wait to get nuked.
 
04.20.2017 
 
Peggy – 

I am fully expecting someone from your radio station to either come in my Wayside Motel room, or meet to prepare a show across the street at the doughnut shop. Last night I called an old number I had for David Cline [555-1212]. Long ago a board operator had given it to me. I think you know that I could run that audio board too. Lern Colvin of KSHE would probably deny our 45 minute LA pay phone conversation which covered how the modern radio station works.
 

The classic line that should have been on 550 or 1120 by now was uttered by the D.J. with a rock music song in the background. I asked: 
“What are you doing right now?”
“Talking to you,” said Ms. Colvin. 

Not long after this conversation my fan from Iran showed up and I am convinced that she collaborated with a Swiss woman to get me out of there! The financier is a Christian missionary. What’s the common thread that Rex Tillerson possibly does not understand? The Iranian is obviously a “moderate” to dress in jeans with nothing on her head. As with the missionary who went to Brazil, they are quite strident about religion. 

More? Only this; when it comes to religion, I think they both knew I’ve skipping Mass for a long time, whereas Charlie Hughes attended 7 a.m. Mass because “He gets through it quick” so my late dad could settle down with his Sunday Post-Dispatch. I now painfully understand why the Swiss woman said, “Are you sure?” when I gave Saint Louis as the desired destination. 

Moving to the “9/11 Desk,” all spooks, kooks and real government official seem to be crazed about the term “LIGHT.” My own mother said, “Let’s put some light on the subject.” On that topic, to me I had a rather loud helicopter in my Clayton backyard on Alamo. The Air Force girlfriend was not awaking either through indifference or prescription drugs when the aviation lit up my bedroom from treetop level. 

Where is my e-mail to and from the FAA on my State of Missouri account? After that exchange, the World Trade Center fell down, and I think it is a matter of record they were slow to report they had a “problem” that day. 

XXXX Main Street
 Santa Monica, 90405 
 
Thanks,
 
William Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment