Wednesday, April 12, 2017

LSS~LCCC Mandy

Mr. Gallear "lost control" and killed his wife Mandy.
I merely ducked when objects were thrown at me.

Got intrusive "Dirty Little Creatures" in your vicinity?
Make them happy with a portion of your e-mail!

 

While there, it might also be wise to file a Will with documents now on-hand that prove my alleged daddy, Howard Hughes, and Marilyn Monroe were in the same place at the same time. You would think a Hollywood weasel would want to guess along with me about what was going on with that!

Meanwhile, I don’t expect any lawyers to help with a lawsuit against some movie types who think bad video with no plot, guns blazing, and big boobs on display are okay. I’d like to make them illegal, and then we can listen to the ACLU cry out about the right to shoot actors up with absolutely no redeeming social or artistic value to the DVD a 12 year-old will watch to get “self-radicalized” at 18 when he or she can buy a goddamn automatic weapon.

This is bad, not good,


William

 

No comments:

Post a Comment