Monday, April 3, 2017

STL LOUDMOUTHS

Did you say "Mexican assassin?"
We all know no one is ever shot & killed in St. Louis
Just ask Sam_Sam Dotson



03-15-2016

Rep. Hummel –

Congratulations for voluntarily releasing your e-mail and planner. I’d sure like to see mine if they saved anything from William.hughes@dmh.mo.gov. In some ways, I’m happy absolutely no one on this Earth will drive me to Jeff City, because I might get LOUD and draw the attention of the “Capitol cops.” Now, they want guns at Missouri universities with legendary drunkenness and sexual assault on the Columbia campus? They want metal detectors everywhere? Cameras? Everywhere!

Any legislator’s secretary “doubling” as a prostitute? Excuse me, that’s the Republican intern, per local news radio. Could I maybe be elected and thereby get a piece of ass? (Excuse me, I’m being rude).

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!


William Hughes
63111-3128

No comments:

Post a Comment