Sunday, April 30, 2017

Private Texas Prisons

Spy and read my e-mail, please!

"Given the absolutely suppressed manuscript is about 9/11, drug policy, CIA drug running, and congressional ineptitude, it’s suddenly fresh material thanks to your new Commander in Chief and some of my Soviet ex-girlfriends, one of whom said, “I don’t remember much about Moscow; we moved to Boston when I was a kid.” Understand the “Hughes cold shoulder” toward Russia? It should be “trending” on Yahoo with a decent photo of me by now.


I was not naïve or unschooled on intelligence activities in the immediate “post-9/11 world” but it all came from published books and journals with no tenured PhD academic job to stay off Food Stamps. Just because female friends tend to drive like a James Bond movie and punch guys in the face never seemed like a reason to break off contact, but now it all makes sense having researched my last name thoroughly."

No comments:

Post a Comment