Friday, January 20, 2017

BJC Knows

 
In 1960, Saint Louis University captured a UFO
Later, it was a Del Taco
Now, it is a Starbucks
Run, don't walk!
 

Length of stay and rehospitalization rates for psychiatric hospitals not operated by state governments, by state
Census of SMI in the US jail population, by state, type of criminal offense; mental health diagnosis; criminal justice status (incompetent to stand trial, not guilty by reason of insanity, etc.); and demographics
Utilization rates for evidence-based diversion programs and community services such as assisted outpatient treatment (AOT) and assertive community treatment (ACT), by county  - Doris A. Chief of Tacky Affairs
3….2…1…He’s off his rocker! Yes, in addition to the bull dyke activist who is likely stuffing non-profit cash in her lesbo purse, it seems my former employer in “mafia Town” a.k.a. St. Louis Missouri said I need to seek their subpar psychiatric services. How about instead I go over to Olin Library on the #2 bus and read some back issues of Psychiatric Services? Oh yes, the campus cops love me there!
 
As a bonus, I was published there! (In the journal, silly) Are “dirty Seal” governor goons there yet? The couch Sue Smith slept on in the 1970’s still is. Man, that’s cheap! Washington University can’t afford new décor? Not my problem. How do I know the cops love me there? Let us go back in time, little pretty. Hughes has just cracked your 9/11 fantasy wide open and…that big Negro who ran the FBI field office was sitting and staring like a Muscovite. Here come the cops!
 
Where? Into Starbucks, of course. Where? On Wydown, dear. Don’t you know St. Louis? This is where for many years; Hughes was the patron sitting out front with his briefcase. Down the street to the east, Ms. Barker had an apartment full of filthy Russians, who tend to wear aviator sunglasses indoors.
 
Pardon me, I have to get on my BatPhone and call in some F-22 airstrikes. Our local hero, General Joe Edwards has issued the order. Apparently, he bought-up the whole town to provide cheap housing after the revolution. This, I fear was a bad idea. That said, I will follow the general’s orders to the letter. Now, my google map shows several soft targets, like the spa where certain Russian military brass visit their whores. Col. Hilton wants an itty-bitty camera in their bedrooms first?
 
Who’s in charge around here?
 
Next Week: Mental Health Spending and Jail Populations

No comments:

Post a Comment