Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Oops, Wrong Keith Photo

My brother-in-law told me of the real reason for a trade to NY
Later, as a Met I said, "I don't care if he's a CokeHead, he just doubled in a run."


“If the panel requested in Safety Recommendation A-03-53 determines that a requirement for the installation of low-airspeed alert systems in airplanes engaged in commercial operations under 14 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 121 and 135 is feasible, establish requirements for low-airspeed alert systems, based on the findings of this panel.”

       AAR-03/03

Greetings –

My name is William Hughes, and I’d like to run for congress. So far toward this effort I’ve contacted several remaining 9/11 skeptics, insulted the local Democrat power-brokers in St. Louis, Missouri and contacted William J. Hughes, a former New Jersey congressman who sponsored gun legislation that has been ignored or reversed.

This is why the AR-15 sings at my bus stop and nobody will transport me anywhere. Yes, it is true I failed to attend the Persian Music Festival held annually in the Conejo Valley Park District, but I heard it, I saw them, I talked to a few Iranians, and several said, “He makes sense.” This is downright dangerous in American politics today.

It would be even more risky to run in Missouri’s Third District and tell heavily armed voters “The Iranians are not your enemy.” If I’d rather be threatened by handguns over “long guns,” there’s always Missouri’s First District where in a knock down, name-calling primary, my nicknames for Mr. Clay would be “Tom-Tom” and “Puddinhead.”

I wonder if you have ever heard a song called “Swing to the Right” by Todd Rundgren’s Utopia. It was released in 1981 as this liberal did not quake in fear with a New York Times to read and a Public Administration class to attend. When my professor announced Ronald Reagan had been shot, I’m still wondering who the two guys were in the Memorial Union staring at me wearing dark aviator sunglasses indoors.

Prior to that sad day which prompted me to join Handgun Control Inc., my spouse, like some sort of mystic witch said, “Bill, come in here” before Sir John Lennon had been identified by ABC as “just another shot New Yorker.” I got on the phone and ranted to anyone who would listen, blaming the Central Intelligence Agency, and for not one day since have I backed off this allegation.

Let us not talk about my few dozen suspicious aviation incidents I’ve researched, including the “accident” that took Paul Wellstone. It was not ice, not wind shear, not the VOR signal, and what did the FAA say in the passage above? A better stall warning is not what is needed. How about a revamped NTSB that tells the truth.

Hey, I need at least four million dollars! Any ideas?


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment