Saturday, January 14, 2017

Racebook.com



I was in Houston once and the 737-200 barely made it over the perimeter fence
Trying to scare Hughes? DON'T FLY ON SOUTHWEST
Not safe! Not prudent!!

January 16, 2017

Martin Luther King Day


Professor –

I just spoke to my new friend who is in Patrick County Virginia.
He seems to agree I am related to Archaleus Hughes.
He cannot figure out from old historical records what Mr. Hughes was doing for George Washington in Philadelphia.
I believe people below a certain age call it, “Watching George’s back.”

I think you PhD’s will find the British were unhappy about the outcome in 1776.
No plots to kill George?
I think there were, since he was trying to abduct Prince William off a New York street.
(He later enfranchised many as William IV)

This has something to do with me?
As an old Cornell manager over me said, “Bill, it’s all a matter of perception.”
RICH MCDANIEL also said, “I can type faster than you.”
[To affect another “railroading” out of my job]

Up in Iowa, it is a fact that Felix Hughes, Sr. was president of the railroad company.
As I told Greg, “I need one of those whiz-bang DNA tests.”
Looks like I won’t be at the Old Courthouse MLK ceremony again.
I’m such a “low blow liberal,” I’d depict my opponent selling slaves down there on the same steps where they really did! (The “slaves” would resemble black politicians who voted for Donald Trump’s appointees or programs).

That’s how you do it!


William Hughes  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment