Thursday, January 12, 2017

More "False and Fictitious" Reports



They halted the trading and killed Linda's dog? Highly illegal! And GE did what?

Clean Machine / CHI07CA047

November 24, 2016


Ms. Sullivan –

I hate to change the topic in a scummy motel without even a turkey-based hot dog, but why was the CVR not activated until well after ALASKA AIR 261 had diagnosed a problem? Could I possibly submit my FOIA that is dated October 7, 2014 before someone steals the paper copy, the IBM computer it was written on, the 2009 model HP, and the external drive with a copy on it?

I have complained to every appropriate public agency about the United States Postal Service, including the congressional committee that funds them to not deliver mail. My thought was to hand-deliver at Lambert. My how time flies!



Bill Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment