Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Old Democrat Dudes


 
I started 1/14/2017 with a serious computer crash that could have ended all communication because I am not being threatened on public transport again. I called my computer tech and wondered how you cannot legally break in a home or car, but all motel scum and nearby businesses are free to HACK into my computer constantly. When I suggested that people be arrested like when punks break in a suburban garage, Roger’s comment was, “A lot of people would be out of work.” Not related to Richard J. Hughes? Oh yes I am!   -Bill

 

January 14, 2017

 

 

Gentlemen –

 

As a young man, I knew Senator Harold Hughes had a trucking association of some kind, and so did my late dad. I thought nothing of it. I knew there was a William Hughes in Congress, and was kidded about it. When Charles Edward Hughes said this of Charles Evans Hughes, I knew there would be trouble. The comment on our DNA was: “Maybe you should look into that.”

 

I did, and I am outraged. I should be at the liberal Hollywood woman’s party already joking thusly: “I’m nowhere near as smart as Charles Evans.” Instead I have to run nightmare scenarios like quoting court cases to police who want to take my “stuff” away again. I don’t think the professors at Rutgers or Shilon Anderson understand what it is like to have your life’s work as a writer under threat every single day. My bad joke from California was: “Wet it, break it, and then steal it.”

 

I never dreamed of a governor job, but it seemed to work out well for Richard Hughes and Harold. Prior to my internet access in 1997 via an AT&T land line phone, how would I know that Harold Hughes’ posture and manner of speaking was just like my late dad? And now, nobody cares? I think he’s related to Felix Hughes in Iowa somehow, so I suppose I’m to remain friendly with drug dealers and prostitutes while I research this further.

 

No! I want out of this motel to a safe place, and therefore I need your personal home or cell phone numbers to discuss this. Apparently, when Harold asked Bobby Kennedy for money, RFK said, “When do you want it?” So far, I’ve gotten a reply from a JFK Research Librarian and a personal greeting [Not mass mailed] from the JFK Library Foundation Director. Regarding my letters to Caroline, one of her State Department staff in Tokyo said, “We read all the mail.” This does not pay any bill in Saint Louis Missouri, does it? As a leader in college I said, “Let’s get going.” Not much has changed since 1977 except you can now take office as President of the United States with political no experience required. 

 

Thanks,

 

 

William C. Hughes

 

p s. By the way, I am running out of medicinal products and have no way to pay the phone bill soon, so as Sister Maureen Dennis said in grade school, “Tempis fugit.” Drugs? I take an aspirin for heart health; that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment