Saturday, January 28, 2017

War Crime Crank

Labor unions with pipe bombs?
As enemies say of my famous ancestors:
"That was a long time ago."


Let’s see if the Hughesoise have it right. Russians tend to bomb the civilian population in certain Muslim nations. The C.I.A. tends to fund bombers in certain Muslim nations with that famed satchel full ‘o cash. Now, when innocent people manage to get out of failed states, apparently they will be sent back for more Russian bombardment and C.I.A.-funded “terrorism,” thanks to the likes of Paul Manafort.  

That’s the new version of Washington-Moscow cooperation and détente?

Perhaps we will get lucky if Trump grabbed May’s rump. In that event, the U.K. will surely sound-off about hating people based on religion. I don’t care much for Lutherans; let’s round them up! I’ll sign the order on my White Palace burger box.

No comments:

Post a Comment