Thursday, February 3, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy B's


This was the one that worked right. Thank me if you wish, because Grandpa Howard put the engine on--no thanks to MELLON BANK, a joint that closed the HUGHES TOOL COMPANY bank account. Howard had a cash flow problem? Well, he was a very busy man, as am I.
Q: "Did the pilot sit behind Hughes in one of the airplanes depicted above?"
A: "Yes."
Q: "Did said pilot fly out of the way to say, "Look out the left window. There's Ireland."
A: "Yes, because unlike some of my tormentors, I graduated from a fairly good Catholic high school, and I can look at a map."  


This British design blew-up a few times? As former Great Rivers Mental Health Service supervisor Ray Adams used to say, "Hughes did it!" Don't blame me, I wasn't even born in 1952, but I can thank Ray later for the "Jowels and bowels" clue. What did Judy say at the Goebel? "Look at that jaw."

QUOTE IT AND "THEY" CAN WEEP:
"Other key figures include the colorful test pilots who helped market the aura of jet travel; the British aeronautics professor whose investigation uncovered the cause of the Comet explosions; and the airline chieftans, including Pan American's Juan Trippe and TWA's Howard Hughes, whose orders for planes would determine the outcome of the competition."

Who? Mellon/BNY, one kooky .mafia or .illuminati word out of you when I call, and you are all getting charged with a a crime. Do you have to call the United States Secret Service and ask why the .gov and .com of our sorta private United States Postal Service can't agree on their full zip +4 address? SS, overt protection IS needed for the dwarfs and I in Iowa, because I am not campaining with a pack of Middle Easterners, Chinese, and Russians swarming small Iowa river towns. They'll look at me and say, "Who are all of these people? We're not voting for you."

What happened in Egypt? Girls, I don't get out much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment