Monday, February 7, 2011

Question Two


Fire on the Admiral, eh? If one guy with a last name of "Roy" was selling drugs, does that mean the new one is? Do I look like a "narc?" Don't answer that question, please.  


May I rent a car and go to Kansas City, where I might get some help. If the Kennedy there is not dead yet, don't get all excited by the name. My name is "Hughes," I am running for president in this here nation, and I am tired of the Thousand Oaks, California introductions, where you find out the person's last name only: a) Via a Third Party; or b) When they are "missing."

Can you rich morons be a wee bit "normal," and admit this is not a rational practice? Thanks to the Kansas City Star for all of the charity gig photos, as I'd like to give some money away, as soon as a sufficient number of abducting and murdering nazi/mafia/illuminati asses have been kicked on the Left Coast. Is there still private property in the usa? NOT IF YOUR NAME IS H-U-G-H-E-S, apparently. Where did "The Arnold" run to? Austria? That ain't gonna work.

Why would I call Republican governors in New Jersey and/or Nevada for help in Cali-fornia? Did you get out of High School? Read a book lately? Ever read one about Howard Hughes? Why do I have to make up nicknames for people like, "DAD ON A WALKER BEEN IN THE AIR FORCE GIRL?" Why not read one of my books, as I am not writing any more until I am no longer a political prisoner of the Black Ju Ju black POTUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment