Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear [not yet, but soon]

POL SCI love is in the air in cold, crisp, you-know-where. ca rain 'a coming, and the houseless/homeless will get moist, except in ZOMBIELAND (Orange County, California), and Money magazine called them that, straight from the Time & Life Building in New Yawk, NOT me. The other party who may be switching parties honored mom through involvement with the arts.

When I am informed of certain things, I try to remain conscientious, but will indeed exclaim, "You are correct, sir!" when appropriate.

Me? Mom has been honored in many late-night comedic exchanges e.g. "I did not know that." (Until June, 2007 & July 2010). What day is it? What time is it? Deb, who is the president? Andrew Jackson?

Who owns Columbia? Why is Sony's HQ in Culver City? Did he buy CBS instead of ABC? Where is my car? Where is my other car? Is the print shop in Concord, NH still there? Is the guy from Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri still there? He was spying? Is Tom's Bar & Grill still there? What? What's my future penpal's legal specialty? Privacy? What's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment