Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Do You Spell That?

Is that spelled "Mann," or "Mahn?" Oh, it just never ends! What did the tax prep help Goebel lady say?
HUGHES: "Good God, is this even part of the U.S.?"
TAX LADY: "No."

@bloomberg.net?
@latimes.com?
@nationaljournal.com?

Why bother, when maybe somebody actually sees this blog?

ODDS & ENDS
--A Libyan rebel doing chin-up's on the tank's cannon? That guy was from Libya? I suppose I should be happy the mafia man in the Miata came to do the "check-up/check-out." Fortunate I did not kill his ass.
--And, how about the .gov's I called "Little Abner & Uncle Tom?" They must have not cared about the Libyan spy much. Oh no, it's always "Get Hughes," is it not? Did I not run them out of town? It's the "Hometown Advantage" I do not have out here in sorta legal pot land. However, before Bobby the Legendary Bobby "died," he did say, "You've got some friends in this town." You could have fooled me.
--"KIKI" CANAREMA in 1985, and now another one dead? What was my favorite USAF cat named? That would be "Kiki." She peed everywhere, and I tolerated it. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), I, William C. Hughes have grown weary of your weak theatre. You'll get the layoff e-mail someday. Big "sweep," eh? 4.5 million in cash? Peanuts! 107 kilos of cocaine? That much is probably within a square mile of where I sit typing in Cali-fornia. 300 pounds of marijuana? If I had sold that much in college, I would not have my contemporary troubles, because I save my money, and I can be quite frugal. WHO WAS THAT IN PARKER HALL? She will heli-shuttle out for ice and hot dogs in Iowa, or we may have a problem, but not really.
--Wikileaks man's judicial process a "witch hunt?" Surely you jest.
--Trouble in Jordan, too? Who passed a "king hint" in conjunction with the king of...where?
--Prince Sultan ibn Abdulaziz looks a bit too familiar, if 'ya get what I mean.
--Oh that FBI! You'll get the e-mail. Our latest "dumb terrorist" kept a journal, did he? A nutty bloggy-woggy, too, of course. As they say in T.O., "You talkin' to me?" Plotting to blow up Bush's house from Lubbock, TX? Not too smart. And the joke line, please: "At least Laura would be safe." (if you get what I mean).

MAKING FUN OF NASA WHILE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, BUT GIVEN WE REALLY WENT TO THE MOON, AND GRANDPA BROUGHT YOU THE IMAGES, I THINK I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND NOT GET KILLED. TRAVELS ON MASS RTE 2 IN 2008 DON'T HURT, EITHER. So, let us adjourn to: 
williamthefifthforpresident.wordpress.com
There, I will say whatever I want, short of shouting "Fire," espousing radical stuff (think revolutions, insurrections, taking over the world, or perhaps tossing crumpled Washington Post front pages over the White House gate while cursing--a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment