Saturday, February 5, 2011

We Have A Failure To Communicate

My new "plan?" Bottle Saint Louis tap water and sell it in California.
What did I just add to my FBI list? Item #38 says "Inter-cellular processes (Body Weight/Hydration)."

Let's see; mess with the torture victim's physiology, then sell them water. What did Midwest usa William say in 2008 Burbank? "Lotta water stores around here. Why do so many people buy water?" How about that ca marijuana law? Torture people with "Buck Rogers" radiation, and then sell them pot to relieve the pain? Are you all on drugs? I'll ask my Astra Zeneca rep, as I already know your "weed" is very good, and not from smoking the shit.

Why did I write a letter asking for even earlier overt Secret Service protection than Barack Obama, or first crack-dealing Negro president? "Looks can be deceiving" mysterious fellows have said, so don't let the long hair fool your "Stuck in the 1960's/1970's self. Did you say DRUG POLICY? Drug "war?"
1. Occupy the northern one-third of Mexico.
2. Bomb coca producing narco-states.
3. Burn-up every damn marijuana plant in North America.

A POLITICAL JOKE YOU WON'T GET BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT:
"No honey, but I'm ready to duck."

Middle East Policy? Let's don't go there, until I get out of Cali-fornia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment