Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Okay, "Right Between the Eyes"

My "secret files" say the airplane was full of cocaine, and when it spilled out, the CIA guy said, "Cocaine, what cocaine?" How can the Christian Science Monitor report on Iran-Contra arms, but not the drugs? I guess the coke was mine. No, it was not. May I run for president now? KFI is reportedly calling. I am not calling them back. Oh, once again, my secret source was a published book. Heard of them? No batteries required.

This should be on the "other blog," but since I am totally nuts and just confirmed my United States Department of Justice secret junk mail code, and the Goebel printer actually worked in documenting the achievement, to the journal "they" love to hate we go!

02.02.11
12:54 a.m.

<cough, cough go the mafia girls> So brain-jacked! T[   ] is getting more stamps--won't take a dollar. Discussed Las Vegas, and why would I go there? She said business is booming, with a new 3,000 room hotel going up. This contradicted the "VIRUS-LACED HALF A MC CHICKEN MAFIA MAN" account of no business & nothing is "COMP" or free anymore. Need FBI letter with just the categories of crime--the sarcastic remark for [local lazy g-man address] the F###ING FIRED FBI will be, "You count the counts, that's not my job, and we're not talking about Count Chocula."

"Brain-jacked" means not rational, manifested by covert beliefs in some type of secret society-led New World Order, and SURPRISE! I think at least one time GEORGE H.W. BUSH parachuted out of an airplane, it meant "HA HA, WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT CRAP" (despite SKULL & BONES bullshit). Free enterprise, not everything for free. I thought "communism" meant sort of free goods if you supported the state/politburo/party, etc.

[We now return to the note in my journal after discussing the "L" note]

1:20 p.m.
Things were not so good in St.L, nor NH, so why do I pick on CA so much? Hollywood is here, and I got, "What is a movie?" HUGHES AIRCRAFT was out here, and I got, "Who was Howard? Never heard of him." Then, "we" dish the whipsaw, whereby if I look LOHAN in the eye and do the official Bush Read My Lips "What the f*** are you doing here?" 2x then she was NOT at CARL'S JR./CONEJO VALLEY PLAZA, and I'm "crazy." As for the subpar BRITTANY SPEARS body-double with a bizarre handmade sign at the same restaurant, I should have layed down in front of the Honda Civic (green) that carried the real Spears past Ralph's, because the Sheriff said I was lying down in front of cars when I didn't, so why not? I love the Hollywood National Entertainment State girls with names sufficing as sentences, and I've seen them--for real.
BROOKE SHIELDS
&
BRITTANY SPEARS
Shields? Spears? May I go back to Missouri? Mr. R is waiting at the library where they told Ollie North "No." The cocaine plane that crashed, and CIA said, as with Powers' U-2, "Plane? What plane?" is in a museum now? In Costa Rica? And someone here at the Goebel wants to go there? Really? What did that other "B," as with B-movie spygirls say when yet another discarded USAF prototype flew over? "Plane? What plane?" It was not an F-117--it wasn't built yet. The big supersonic bomber prototype outside of Dayton? Is this another never-ending bad joke? Kill me today, because though I've never flown, that thang flew over the Ford Focus very low, taking off at night. Wow! Son/Old Fart, you're just not me, and why would you want to be?
BOTTOM LINE: I get out of Thousand Oaks, get going, and NH may be by voice vote acclamation, but the hair ain't going anywhere. Who wants the IA/NH & beyond "cosmo" job? No, not new sex tips--"Does my hair look okay?" "Yes, Mister Hughes." Then what? At present, the camera is a CRPD bush, but this a.m. it was, "The days of a U.S. envoy telling sovereign nations and their Heads of State what to do are over." Could Hosni visit Cali-fornia and beat me with a rubber hose after stepping down? That's far better than Community Torture USA.

William C. Hughes
William V

rob n. addendum: Sarah Birke was our CSM "correspondent" in noting the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency-sponsored coke plane is now an "atmospheric, tiny bar inside the fuselage." Pardon me! I thought "museum" from quickly scanning the piece. May I have a staff now?
How many murders?
How many cases of HIV?
How many dead crack niggahs?
How much domestic abuse?
How many preventable 911 calls? (This costs money, Mr. Mayor)
How many Emergency Room visits? (This costs money, Mr. Governor)
Have they tested the air raid sirens in Bogata?
I knew they were saving those old B-52's for something--for me?
Gary Webb on K Street, with the same hairdo?
can't top that, huckabee!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment