Friday, February 18, 2011

Who Are You?

I tried to read a firsthand account of our U.S. Army & Marines in Afghanistan, but could not. Pissed me off too bad. Worse than Vietnam, in the sense of middle ranking officers pissing, moaning, and not wanting to send any of their people out to get their legs blown off. Finally, somebody apparently musters enough bravado and/or "obedience," to send more out. I thought Obammy was gong to end the war(s), but instead, we got more, plus the A-rab insurrection of the week. Is the president totally incompetent? Yes! Am I, William C. Hughes, fully qualified to get myself elected and replace him? Yes! You don't think so? First, who the f*** are you?

Yes, I am a Roman Catholic. No, I do not go to Mass. Whoever you are, Christian-kook, you are not putting me on one of these, nor my running mate, if he/she turns out to be <cough, cough> Catholic. See, I can do it too, big dog.

Wow! Hollywood people sure look different without makeup on. That said, I could use some of that. Catholic? Bachelor? President? Maybe they will kill my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment