Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Now Take You To A Superior Timeline

Where? You know where. Did I reconnoiter every damn donut shop in NH for this? California, you suck, if I may be Community Torture Program (CTP) tortured excrement-less, and a bit rude. Is this better?

"Who got me into this mess? Oh my goodness, Gardner, there he is. Who let you in? Ladies and gentlemen, it's Senator George McGovern! Hi Senator, looky here, I've got some friends, after all. Senator, did you win? That's right. May we do something for the USA? It sure is a mess, and if you spoil my plan to get back at those cigar store spies, I just might.....

"fine print" addendum: Who needs legal counsel in Thousand Oaks? A place where, as many spies have agreed, they just don't talk too much. Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment