Wednesday, February 16, 2011

May I Enjoy The Happiest Day Of My Sorry-Assed Life? Thanks, .gov

Why did Carolyn quit? Drat! I've got the Howard & Charlie problem--NO TIME. Especially to read Riverfront Times pieces about why she departed the employ of Lee Enterprises. How's TOM FINKEL doing? Any bloody swimming pools on the front page, as with after I said spying is so rampant, it's a case of "Everyone in the pool." [in Gangster Nation (c)2006, right Bush? Right!] Spyin' opon my HP tower at home? (911 St. Rita Avenue, Clayton, Missouri, usa). Shocking! Army to the North--Air Force to the South. 100% "Dark Side" neighbors. How did anyone know? Duh. Have you perhaps "Gotten smart?" See: Hughes v. Whitlock in the United States Federal Court system [Still threre? Of course it is, Mr./Ms. Illuminati!].

Jerry Brown, I really like being homeless [is it wet yet? is it dirty yet? is it broken yet? is it stolen yet?]. Could you find my car and arrest the Obammy Illiminatis responsible? State too deep in the $ hole? Not my problem. Where's my car, Jerry? <tap, tap tap on the counter? Son, that will not keep your girlfriend from tossing your butt in jail> Facebok, eh? Bunch of criminals doing Cornell U. "facetime," if you ask me. NYSE is going back to Holland? And I can't win the election? Are you nuts? I'm not. <Son, do you know I narced-out the "computer lab" to the FBI? Maybe not.>


GOEBEL OLD BAG QUOTE OF THE DAY (they don't think I can win?):
"Wanda" on William C. Hughes as President of the United States:
"God help us."


That's right, girl. God help you (but he/she won't). 


MORE HINTS ON THE BIGGEST "CATCH" IN U.S. HISTORY:
110 South & 110 North? Who? Who was that? Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, kooks.

As a Saint Louis, Missouri appliance spokesman said for the SLYMAN BROTHERS, "Try us, you'll like us." (When the tyme comes).

No comments:

Post a Comment