Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Demons"/Destinies

What did I call the murder of a drug dealer in my widely read but unpublished book titled Gangster Nation? "A self-explanatory event." Do I look like a "narc?" Maybe, but if you want another joke, my disinterest in what my book termed "drug commerce" is getting so severe, and the campaign for president so not yet underway.....does anybody have some LSD? It's an old CIA/U.S. Army thing.

Let us go to the middle of a previously written piece, where 32 Manchester is scrawled. What does that mean? What does that mean? It's the address of my print shop in Concord, New Hampshire. They remember me. The design is still there. Where's the cash? Not worried at present, with a first slogan of


[drumroll, please]

LEGENDS MADE DAILY

Do you like it, ca nutcases?

"...yet in the case of Mr. Wikileaks [call 32 Manchester] Assange, he may have chosen the right country in Sweden, due to it's prohibition on booting people over "political" crimes, in an era of thought crimes--for real."

Let us skip to the good part...

"I shall exercise discretion and omit the name of their neighborhood, [and] though not my strongest subject in Primary School (Holy Name & Our Lady of Good Counsel), I can do the math, and my figure is an "On The Street Murder Rate" of 24 per year. What was I told long ago? Most crime in Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley goes unreported. May I beat-up my girlfriend now? That's right; I don't have one. I've got a political one? That's nice. What political party are we taking over?

rob addendum:
I shouted a happy shout in front of the Goebel Center today, and no one called the cops. It had something to do with an "Ed"--no, not that Ed, but he's okay. Half a crab salad sandwich?

FLASH FORWARD: OVAL OFFICE - 2014
"Where is Ed? At Goebel? Playing pool. With who?"

No comments:

Post a Comment