Monday, February 21, 2011

Conversations With Koval

Bowling? Billiards? BRUNSWICK. Mark "Mafia," as "we" said in North Saint Louis long ago, "Who died and left you boss?"

Friday, February 18, 2011 4:30 P.M.

Hughes: "I'm going to have to talk fast. I am not 'Bipolar' or on cocaine."
Koval: "I know."

Friday, February 18, 2011 5:00 p.m.

Hughes: "Andrea, I could be in charge of the USA's nuclear arsenal someday, and these people won't even allow me into their home to wash my clothes."
Koval: "That's right."

FIRED! SHE'S FIRED! OUT WITH THE HOMELESS BUMS! WE ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF MAFIA/ILLUMINATI! Maybe. What did that kicked out of the Navy guy say?

Navy Guy: "There's a bunch of communists in there."
Hughes: "I know."

have a nice Presidents Day.
Koval is the boss, as of today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment