Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rig Count = 3,510

This guy is going to be the mayor of Chicago? Now I'm scared, where drugboys & thugboys have failed. (Just kidding! May I crack a joke? May I urinate indoors?)

This is William Charles Hughes, I am really running for president, and I lost my Department of Justice junkmail passcode. What shall I do? It's only D.O.J. propaganda & disinformation, so I guess I'll just make like any other average computer dolt and ask for another no way secret passcode. "In sight it must be right" was, and probably still is, the slogan of a burger joint where they do not go nuts over the double-double burger, or whether you add cheese. Also, I've noted many times they do not rush the exits when a peace officer enters, as in Newbury Park, California. (Could you be a bit less obvious about the drug dealing I do not particularly care about at present?) 

"Food Code," Beverage Code," "Sports Code," "Weather Code," dance moves, hand signs.....all JIVE, if you ask me. And, if CNN or FOX NEWS ever asks a question, they might not like my answer, but that's politics. I'd journal up here on GOO-GLE if I thought the servers won't crack and the crik won't rise, but compared to paper and Trisha's pencils, that's probably not Bush 41 "prudent."
[Sir, would you like to have some keys shoved up your butt?]

Didn't I just hear a C&W song about "evil forces?" What did the young park district employee say? "William, your whole life is like a movie." SPIES, START IT UP: "No, she did not say it. She's lying. She's mentally ill." etc. etc. etc. She's so right (about that, anyway), so I shall find time to surf and determine the highest amount ever paid for a person's "life story" and treble it. Don't want to pay Hollyscummyland? I'll just have to get elected president and...

As for the "King thing," my Prime Ministers were all fired long ago. Yes, "we" are doing Head of State type talk in "T.O." with mafia(s) and Illuminati's that includes warnings to behave better, or else. What "else," and of course, legally?

KEY WORDS:
Truman
Japan
1945 

No comments:

Post a Comment