Monday, December 12, 2011

The 9 That Will Be a Movie? Never!

Spalsh! It's a screenplay (FOR SALE), you idiot CreatureGameBoy!

Boom! "Lunch time!" movie director Hughes would yell. Are you perhaps a union man? "Hey mafia! Where were 'ya? That was sure a long f---ing break!"


Can't distinguish fact from fiction/fantasy? You may need strong medication. 


"I'm just a voting member when I'm flying an F/A-18...The Hornet's my day job. But in these [antique] planes, I'm the flight computer."
- Capt. Mark Hubbard, Lemore NAS

Captain Hubbard, I realize that's the wrong jet, because I really did build radio stations from scratch, launch model rockets, make movies, and bug people with listening devices. All well before I got elected president--of my Catholic high school.


Call a family member? They didn't seem to think writing is work. Red beret types in North or West Hollywood, you know the deal, don't you? It's the best thing since sliced white Wonder Bread! It's shit! It's something in between. No, it's HughesScreenplay#9, and it is how good? "They're gonna kill you and steal it," said Mario over #8. This one is way better?


I gotta go to NV, MO, TX, IA, NH, SC, FL - or someplace where I either rightfully own something, or can run for office as a Democrat. Friends? Surely you jest. And that screenplay? It's kind of like a.....What's my name? The obligatory dogfight has been completed. My favorite lines, Mr. Hollywood Literary Agent? You want it for free? Go to hell!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment