Friday, December 9, 2011

Jim, If One Electron Moves...

Texas Governor Rick Perry's mugshot? No? Not a crime to be stupid? I guess not.

Dear Rep. Sensenbrenner -

I lived in Wisconsin, and while I would not take back a vote for Bob Kastenmeier, this Obama fellow is simply an animal I don't understand. He's body surfing in HI with no clothes on? Yes, I lived in Madison 1979-1983, and no, I do not have any say on where or when the President takes his vacation. Frankly, I think he's been on vacation since January, 2009.

William Hughes

Note To Self: Man, that ninth screenplay is sure good. Don't let Koval allow "Peg-Leg" & "Grandma" to steal it. The aircraft are as follows: the inglorious and way too expensive F-22, China's...crap! I forgot! And, a Ruskie SU-27. The Russians and American astronauts are drinking espresso as everyone else pulls their hair out, due to it might be the end of the world and so forth? Kind of like Armageddon, but I'm not Bruce Willis. I'm HH's grandson. Who stole my hardbound copy of "The Right Stuff?" Out with it old spooks, or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment