Thursday, December 29, 2011

Could Someone Please Pick Up The Pace? (Of what I do not know)

That is where I went to college. The school is in Saint Charles, Missouri. Any questions?

That is where we make beer in Saint Louis, Missouri. I got a ticket on I-55 at the spot pictured right after I tuned-up my Fiat 124. The cop said, due to its expense, not any other moving violations, "You could go to a class and make it go away." I took the class. I got my diploma. Then, I was told, "There's a warrant out for your arrest." Why? Supposedly, I did not pass the Driver's Class. Good thing the diploma did not "disappear." (See what it is like to be the Hughes?)
There's a pizza place that was not my favorite, but if intoxicated [Like White Castle visits], it's mighty cheesy, with a unique blend of...Valerie, what the hell kind of cheese is that?


Rick, may I run, too? I'm basically "liberal," but not like Californians, where we sit and ponder your sexuality; and your gender, which is sometimes difficult to discern.


I'm not treated as a political "grownup" until 2020? They'll still work, Jerry, as will the Minuteman III.

No comments:

Post a Comment