Friday, December 30, 2011

Time For The Prisoner Hood, Jews!

Mumbling? Speak up! The wealthist MO-ucker in the world {William Charles Hughes} wants to hear you. (Not really). Lutheran SS, they gave me a real "We torture A-rabs" [and get off Scott-free] PRISONER HOOD. It's in the Ralph's cart, Deputy on illegal drugs, and it's mine, not Ventura County's. May I put it on, along with some "KookLAFran&Tom" recommended EARPLUGS? No, because they'd "Call the cops."

Buddy, I am the cops. Therefore, let us have a nice peaceful weekend, until Jimmy makes the coffee on Monday morning. "The early bird gets the worm," said Maggie Leonard. She said it often, as William V helped peel potatoes. What else did she say? "The Captian goes down with the ship," and stuff like that. What else? "They'll put you on bread and water."

THANKS FOR THE BAGELS, JEWGIRLS! I'll "redistribute" them to the homeless, like Jesus. It's more than LSS does. "He's a communist!" Louder, spygirls. I can't hear you. Did you hear a presidential candidate from Minnesota is funding abortion doctor assassins? More on Monday, kids. Just call me "Bill Huffington."

*Elton, your greeting card turned nasty, but not ILLEGAL, sir. Ask any real federal agency. They sure watch me a lot. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment