Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Least Scandalous Blog On the Web! Boring! Insipid! Foolhardy! Tell us something "we" don't already know, Hughes!

Human sex-slave ring? He looks the part. I had to say "human" because in California they might...

You're going to prison. Dance all you want. Hughes on dancing: "I flap my arms, and do what the woman does." This has not served me well.

Dance Card List:
E.S. ~ 1976
G.M. ~ 1980
K.B. ~ 1988
D.A. ~ 2002 {I wanted to, so it counts. Wrong place, wrong time}
P.B. ~ 2004

<BEGIN PURPLE KRACKLE STORY> <END PURPLE KRACKLE STORY> THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. WHY WOULD I MIND A LIFT FROM A COUPLE OF "NARCS," WHEN I'D BEEN BEAT SENSELESS AND WAS NOT.....

Looks a lot like a palatial country, not Countrywide Insurance estate I knew. Man, I'd like to grind your stump country girl, for a little drill "bit" of Gimmie Shelter. Did they act nuts all day in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER? Yep. And, not a word was said, except maybe Mark Williams has backed-off his statement on Charles Z. in 2009, which was, "Not much we can do about hygiene back there" {In the Computer Lab//No class tomorrow or Friday}. May I blog? Start some sort of Facebook insurrection? Impeach Obama in his second term? Who was RMN? Where is the Wednesday night LSS sleep-over, get no social service help church? On WATERGATE, in WESTlake.


Look it up on Google!!!
 
Face Book? I'm trying, girls:
Police shooting in the City of St. Louis. Police shooting in Ferguson. Which story do you believe? The crying momma, or the cops? Every newspaper needs a "police beat reporter" willing to get to the truth. News not on paper? News Corporations lying their pin-striped asses off? Crazy blogs proliferating every day? The guy who called himself WB's "Prince" got it right in 1999--"Let's go crazy!" Let's NOT. How about some T-R-U-T-H?

TO: Steven M Palazzo (R)-MS
VIA: The Honorable Roger Wicker

Cutting NASA’s budget by over a half-billion dollars while bumming rides from the Russians? Disgraceful! Critics have dubbed the heavy-lift rocket propulsion system under development the “Senate Launching System?” No Orion? No further exploration of Mars? The president cut NASA travel “fat,” and an administrator promptly departed to audit science projects at the South Pole? May I travel to Washington, D.C. and raise some hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment