Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two Journal Entries "They" Won't Like

It's deputy-you-know who's mom.

Deputies, my demand is for your illegal drug-filled asses to land in your own jail by Monday. I'm sure as hell not looking at the number (date), nor do I want a date with a female. [PBF, please so inform the Ft.Lauderdale frosted hair spying gay boys. Thanks. The local "Spystabulary" is utterly hopeless]. Given I've just won an argument with a "Brain-Jacked' youth about a GSAC rule regarding the Computer Lab door staying open, except during class, I'll calll it a night and use the microwave, rather than be attacked with the same energy, right President Oreo, WAR CRIMINAL? And Mr. Bush, a bird of a similar feather. WAR CRIMINALS.

Later,
Hughes
On HEROIN "Deputy Bobblehead" date? 09/16/2011. Start your lying, LSS!!! {Or not. Need shelter? Stick with Hughes}

No comments:

Post a Comment