Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Betsy," YOUR DEPUTIES ARE ON DRUGS, and Tell DA Greg I Said, "Hi"

"Lowell" is here. Put out on the street in a wheelchair by Thousand Oaks Innkeepers. Jerry, where is his MO RCF II?

And what were the founding "guys" mumbling? "That woman is nuts." OWS and neo-Nazis alike, Hughes has news for you. Some things never change.

More right here fans, when the risk of additional acts of Ventura County's second favorite activity--STEALING--has diminished. Their favorite illicit activity? Selling drugs, of course!


My "followers" have many strange ideas they do not share, then they yell at me to, "Shut up!" I think they are slowly figuring it out. I can make the movie. I can run American Airlines. I can get, as I like to say, "Stuck in there" as POTUS. Latest FREE pitch? "William, Pot Policeman." In this wacky 30 minute comedy, William the Sheriff Deputy has a tough job--counting California's legal pot plants. He was drummed out of the Army and grew that ponytail? Viewers can't figure it out, as America laughs from week to week at William's military demeanor when he says to the illegal pot farmer, "May I sample the product, sir?" After some violent coughing, the weed is rated, envelopes of cash tucked up behind the Sheriff's vehicle sun visor, and...oh my! Evil, highly comical growers have decided to "take out" our corrupt screwball cop! Every week they fail, of course! "William, Pot Policeman," next Fall on ABC. CBS? I'll drop the president thing; I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment