Saturday, December 31, 2011

O.J. Pushers!

Anita was anti-gay? So am I, depending on the circumstances [like trying to worm your way into my homeless sleeping bag]. Politically, I think they should marry and adopt kids & so forth. I would not want to be raised by two same-sex parents, but it's better than being abused in the LSS non-shelter program, right Elton? Right! What is our "Anita" up to? Only God Almighty knows. Me? I don't give a rat's ass!


MONTE CARLO?
Friend of Proust?
Murdered by Nazis?
Tossed into an oven alive?
Your asses are NUKED!
Get along to your neo-Nazi, meth-selling dinner.
You are way out of your league, whereas I am not.
Don't mind the "schiozophrenic" with the Ralph's cart.
Uh, who's taking Zyprexa around here?
Can I feed all of Thousand Oaks off of one Advantage Card?
Ask Jerry Brown, not me.
May I read some court records to catch a few of my '02 Kids fake names?
How about "Amanda Pickle?"
"Dean Nichols?"
The e-mail to Pleban can wait, boys.
Was the USPS mail carrier from Iran?
I think so.
So what?
We discussed many things.
What?
Mind your own f---ing business!
Can Mitt or Newt say, "I got niggahs in Iran."
Did I ask for them?
NO.
Is your name Hughes?
Nice dress.


How about some airplanes?




Oh Timmy!




Madtown.




Watching, watching, watching....while I grew tomatoes in the "Community Garden?" Time for Madison Square Garden, you Ding-Dong. I saw the Obammy in 2004 pic. I want my 3 minutes to denounce that jughead, and I'm a liberal. I'm a Democrat. And? He's nuts! I'm not.




Any civilian airliners shot down by our valiant troops lately? Your Honor, may I have my airline back? Buy a new one? I'm easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment