Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And Now, a Little "Stir Fry"

I did not do it, MADD did! How'd they get down there and get the keys? How would I know? The cops said "MT" and "MO," but that does not implicate me! Oh, those ca cops! [it's a national security/defense joke, son]

"How about a three-time D.U.I. loser fellow in the parking lot of a grocery store, drunk behind the wheel, no pants on, and a female deputy of Ventura County, California gave him a break? Driving drunk on a suspended license suspended for driving drunk, and?
HE CONTINUED TO DRIVE AROUND THOUSAND OAKS LIKE A KING.
Going to court? Jerry Brown's crack staff lost the paperwork and...
STILL DRIVING AROUND DRUNK AS A SKUNK.
My joke with a fellow "homeless" lad? "When he hits a pregnant Mexican woman, then they'll look real bad."
I've got more details, and yes I am Howard's grandson, and yes, I am running for public office. I'm not at liberty to name the post I seek at this time."

No comments:

Post a Comment