Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Desolate Sheriff Station? Meet "Deputy Murder" (It'a an LA County thing)

Killer

Kinda odd looking...and Lohan would know all about that, right?

Howard Jr. with no money? Are you creatures nuts? If I had money, my nose would be in the legal files slammed-in by the family of the late Ms. Mitrice Richardson. I always wondered why the deputy station is "way out yonder," and leave it to the NORTHRUP LITTON MAN to pass a clue on that long ago. And how about that "Chuck Wagon," who upon examining my gifted copy of the Malibu Times with a story on futile Public Safety Commission scolding laid on the mighty LA County Sheriff Department said, "They gave you this?"

Yes "they" did, and as usual, I did not get it until later--much later.

Q: "Did Hughes follow the great Paris Hilton in a red Chevrolet Malibu, headed toward Malibu?"
A: "No, but maybe I should have. So drop dead boring am I."
Q: "Why were those two H-names in the same place at the same time?"
A: "None of your damn business!"

No comments:

Post a Comment