Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blame It On Alan

How many times has this occurred? Hughes gets tired. Hughes gets pissed-off. And, since I believe I'm definitely the one and only eldest son of the second generation of the H-U-G-H-E-S family to say "No" to what I've flippantly called "The president thing," inevitably something happens--good or bad--and I say many EXPLETIVE DELETED'S and decide to try, try, try again to...run for president? First, I have to get out of drugpit/tarpit THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA, a not so safe community. [It depends on many things, such as who you know]. Long ago a legendary bum said, "You've got some friends in this town," and although it does not look like that, I believed him, and now he's dead. This provides motivation to not join him, and declare if you bother me, maybe YOU will.

Jane? U. of Wisconsin Student Union. "Jed Zeppelin?" "Libby?" Bank of Madison? Jane! "Heavy Rotation, is what "they" call it. What did Roy say in 1971? "Some kinda mafia guy told me what to put in the juke box." What was playing on the very expensive stereo rig? "Money," by Pink Floyd. Firesign Theatre? The "door-knocker?" They really had one at Abbey Road Studios. What did the man say when I, William Charles Hughes knocked on that door? "C'mon in." THIS IS NOT NORMAL. YOU'D THINK I'D GET A CLUE. How about, "Want the jumpseat?" (On the big old jet airliner). What did I say? "Nah, I don't like flying much."


Revenge! More clues, spies? Sorry, gotta go to NH. Some idiot hacker changed "Firesign to "sing" [like your local mafia ought to?]? Did some girl come in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER and smile at me? Sure did. Did she depart with two "bodyguards?" Sure did. I don't have any. No, no, he's not that, Mr. Bruce. He was actually helpful to both Bill & Jill today, so he's rapidly "moving up" from moron to idiot. Thanks!

"Betsy" was back today, which means you fools just won't stop your mystery crap. Later, Alan did it. Somehow we wandered from the Arizona Diamondbacks to Navy, and yes, I banged on the Reception Area Desk and proclaimed, "Women on submarines? No, no, no!" What does that mean, Jane? I want to say on TV, "I'm a liberal, I'm still a Democrat, and I can whup your first black president with one hand tied behind my back." Fantasy? "Delusion?"

Add money, and "we" shall see. Do the other candidates need the following legal disclaimer? Toss human feces on me again, and you are justifiably DEAD. What don't they get about dead, Justice Roberts?


Nighty night,
V

He-Man p.s.: The clue on gurl is in the piece above. Not real? You talk about hard to get! All night long, omelette's in the a.m., and they won't even let me in their house. Don't like Guatemalan coffee? I do. I need a tattoo? A few felonies? I really, really, don't understand California, but they have a great many Electoral Votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment