Friday, October 7, 2011

.mafia & .mil = Mighty Dense, and I'm Not That Smart

Could you "Brain-Altered" hooligans stop killing cops, please? I don't like Ventu County's much, but that's never justified, punk. Ever voted in an election? Of course not! May I depart Thousand Oaks, Peter? This blog goes nowhere. What did Toni say about you? "He just doesn't get it." I hear that a lot around here.

"Ops" Area? What the hell do you mean? Closed-down tight first day if I ever got elected POTUS. Did YOU say "Civil War?" All "gone" first day, if you Robo-Spies get real about your sneaky killing.


Not much to say, except I need a ride to Concord, NH and all you stalkers & Hughes-watchers stink like shit, not me. It's called an "olfactory hallucination," and please, keep taking your medication as your psychiatrist prescribes.


*Mr. Bruce will hear me ranting about kook & criminal cop killing tonight. Don't "Call the cops," because unless you critters are nuttier than I thought, they won't care.
IS MY BIG DUFFEL BAG HERE YET? NOT YET? Who's driving?
(NOT to your LUTHERAN SS "diarrhea dinner" at the church. To New Hampshire).

No comments:

Post a Comment