Saturday, October 29, 2011

That's A Winner!

In 1964, I think it was Julian Javier who yelled "Mucho dinero!" I hung out at his SUNOCO station, and when the mafia soda/pop machine robbed me of 35 cents, he'd give me a refund. We're not talking about who rightfully owns Sun Oil Co. Not today.


2011?
Tony: "Amazing."
Albert: " Awesome."
Spies, I heard it on ESPN radio. It really happened. How long until a spy says, "Hughes, the Rangers won"?


Getting "cosmic" we are, as the text came way before the pic. McDonnell Douglas Missile Division, General Dynamics, AT&T--they tell me things, but not lately, so shut the f*** up! (LSS bums are trying to get some sleep out here).


Who stole it? Never mind.


He cheated? It was rigged? Don't think so.


It's the big Washington, D.C. "Uh oh" weekend. Enjoy! (And pay no attention to the long-haired man wearing a dirty Harley Davidson hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment