Thursday, October 27, 2011

Salt Lake v. Brighton

I will always remember the first warplane I wanted to fly, in order to kill you all. That's what they are for, right Leon? No? Obama is planting Petunias in Afghanistan? Are you kidding? Poppies, you say? Really? 

What is a Mormon? What would they have done with my "guesstimate" of 250 million or so 1970 dollars? "Tessla Theme Park?"

TODAY'S STEAK/STAKE HOUSE CLUES:
"I have no idea if there is going to be a tour" [my emphasis]
- Mick Jaggar

"[          ] who appeared in [TERRORIST MOVIE #1] and [CATCH TERRORIST MOVIE WITH T.H.] had a string of drug-related arrests in recent years. He was convicted in 2003 of domestic violence (a ca shocker!) involving his ex-girlfriend...Heidi Fleiss."
- The Ventura County Star, who cares about the date? Not me, Mr. Hughes
{Does Fleiss have a younger sister? Is she in the book? AT&T or Verizon will do, sir}

"I am a pilot, aspiring writer, and the only job I want is...the U.S. Army."
- [Hold on, while I look this idiot's name up]
PILOT? Good!
WRITER? Not smart!
ARMY? Abolished!

MO Fake Cops?
"dark SUV?"
"three incidents?"
2 of 3 incidents involved women?
"Handgun?"
"West Florissant?"
"Church's Chicken?"
"Ski masks?"
O'Toole, I'd think Negroes, and like the president, not too smart.

Did I see Dirtballs in better clothing?
On Wednesday?
Thursday, the VFW magazine arrived.
I, the Hughes, flipped at random to P. 16.
Recognized a guy in Royal Blue.
In the middle of a group photo.
Where were they headed?
Vietnam.
What did the physician from Vietnam say to me in 2004?
"Mister Hughes, you are a very brave man."
I didn't "get it" then.
I do now.

NO "BETSY" ON "TEN TO SEVEN ELEVEN" {10.27.11}?
O.S.I.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment