Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not ever POTUS?

"I'm pleased to announce my acquistion of American Airlines. American Eagle has been sold. New aircraft orders have been cancelled. I've ordered an across-the-board five percent raise for all, and negotiation with all of American's labor unions are in good shape. This is a huge influx of cash, because in my hometown long ago, they built a big runway, and no one came. Everybody left. Like my grandfather, there will be no quality assurance 'secret fliers.' I'm going to be the secret guy on the left up there, and I promise not to fly upside down...unless you are all bucked-in."

GROW UP, RICH KIDS. It's Howard's grandson. It really is.
Homeless? Not really. You want me president?
I might saw California off, and dump it in the ocean, and no fake or real "Secret Service Agents" are going to call. One quick true story, meth/pot/coke heads:
"Once upon a time, I pissed-off a real Secret Service man. It was about the U.S. Capitol cops. Guess who was riding their bikes around when I took the D.C. "awesome" pic? Not the SS, the cops!"
Not real? As Jess said long ago, "Get a life!" and get out of my way.

Goodnight, ca RoboCreeps,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment