Tuesday, October 4, 2011

General Motors Is Still Sponsoring a "Revolution?" Not with my money!

Who bought HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY? General Motors. Did I talk to a guy who weathered the "transiton" right here at GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER? Yes. Is he dead? "Kneecapped?" No, he still plays Ping Pong on [REDACTED BY THE PRESIDENT'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT RELATIVE ON WELFARE]

Pre "Game" Show:
- Four hours to settle down the "Brain Altered."
- One and a half hours to make the public computer work correctly.
- Two hours to send a few e-mails that don't go anywhere.
- I did, however, get a clue from my Marine GF "Your mail isn't going anywhere, buddy" coworker in 2005 about a certain on-line enterprise, and...he tried to clone his dog? Excuse me, it was his girlfriend's dog. For 20 million? Canadian or U.S.? Per The Christian Science Monitor, not some crazy spy. Wow! This is getting kinda serious. Especially when a person also connected with an enterprise like that was a patient of mine in Illinois, then later rang the Sal Army bell in New 2008 New Hampshire. It wasn't him? Yes, it was. And, I shall get to the First Lady's girfriend in a minute--if the Internet stays on.
- Salvation Army? Didn't I get in the face of a Sal Army "General" in 1995? The polite allegation? "You don't do squat for my clients." He took it like a [Christian] man. Did I mention they were selling drugs at the "treatment" center? I was polite back then, not now.
[my skinny butt hurts. may i leave now? screenplay? what screenplay?]
- "Executive Decision": Need [not mafia] cash for one of my old scripts, because Mr. Bruce and I are not going to get rained on until one kills the other, nor will "The Cops" come and take us both away. He and I agreed this would not occur. Further, the coppers have "thrown in" as well on the concept of yet another HUGHES making a movie. I promise it will: a). Feature airplanes; and b). Will be better than Jet Pilot.
- MOVIE PRICING AS I GUESS AT IT:
Immaculate>>A bargain at $20,000,000.00
Ask Not>>Play, play, play on the Apple Computer @$40,000,000.00
Rainbow Rebellion>>Are you kidding? $60,000,000.00 and some real warplanes? Don't worry, Mr. Producer, as homeless for 39 full months has made me, "Tight as a hen's ass."
- BTW, the title of this site is not a joke.
- A Typhoon/Eurofighter over the Northwest corner of the HWY 23 & Janss Road "cloverleaf," and T.O.'s Brain Altered look at me like they don't know what the DOT term cloverleaf means? Bye. Gotta go. Don't want your fucking Food Stamps. 
- In my journal I called it the "B-3," because I thought it was USA's airplane.
- I came to know the SOUND of it. Why was that so important, drunk moron?
[Hey, I'm Bill Colby. That's a CIA joke, son]
- "Hughes, where is the Central Inteligence Agency?" "Get off of I-270 going out of Washington, D.C. at the green C.I.A. sign. 'Ya can't miss it. At the end of the ramp, make a right. A left, and you're at my place, HUGHES NETWORK SYTEMS."
- Joke? "I had a long job interview at BBB, and got hired by AAA." Explanation for Doo-Doo Birds>>The "psych profile" that rules is all done by age 10. (If you are anybody imnportant). Do I change? Only my mind. Run for president? Are you nuts? I want my purple hat, William. I'll take Katie off your hands, too, you jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment