Monday, October 31, 2011

Help! He's Off the Pencil Copy and Stopped Drinking in March of 1989!!!

Upon departing NH last time (2008), the Concord Monitor called me a "pawn." Jerry, how about "pinball" for California? "They" really do invent code words for the president and other important federales, not you. Jealous? Don't be. You cannot have the Rams back. The Cardinals won the World Series. Ha! Ha! Infantalize. Pathologize. It ain't working.

What was that message in red? From Gooooogle's "Legal Team" perhaps? I got one, too. It's called the Department of Justice. Yeah, the one on the other side of the continent. D.C. Got a credit card that works? I don't. Fly there and go see it, like a tourist. I'm trying to "Occupy the White House." It's called an "election." Right Gardner? Right!

Poor Hermanator. People who like watching me starve to death at an Area on Aging Senior Center--where they serve a nice Federally subsidized lunch I can't eat--have agreed with me that Mr. Cain is "Innocent as slimed." What did I tell the new card-playing table of Mafia girls and FBI "confidential informants?" Just this morning! "Don't let your grandbabies grow up to run for president. Don't let them do it!" Did I mention I already lived in a glass house @ #6 The Byway. Yep, Ray. Been there, done that. Where was the owner? In the Soviet Union, of course. Did they really dissolve that union? Nope. Let's talk politics! Got a dollar? How about a five? "Cosmic kids," how did I know the tall babe right across the street was a you-know-who? Car dealer on one side, coke dealer on the other, and S-P-Y-I-N-G in progress equaled...did I mention the oh so NSASat tapped calls to the ex in...where? GERMANY. Yipes! RoboCaSnifferClue: "Skis." For the record, I said "No." What if? We cannot go back, NuttyMafia. Not that I know of, and I know a lot, because I'm the Hughes, and you are not.

Next incriminating slide, please.


"I heard the news today...DID I MENTION I'M NOT JOHN f***ing LENNON? Dancing by the gas pump? Over so soon? <sniff, sniff>. Could someone please go to the damn grocery store, or give me a generous contribution to run for president, and then, I'll cut-up the Food Stamp/Advantage/CalFresh Card. GOP, don't you want to see the president's face on every EBT card in the land? Welfare. Gotta have it. Yes, "we" do. Ask Bill Clinton. He ended it? Ask Tommy Thompson how that TANF program cheated, er, uh, "worked." [KSHE, may we hear another Progressive Insurance commercial?] Ad time is going fast on the Left Coast, Caroline. Who's a Democrat and running against this black guy? Don't look at me. I'm already too busy ridiculing the F-35 A,B,C etc., until they cancel that piece of crap I've been complaining of since I head about a "Joint" {marijuana?} Strike Fighter. In Aviation Week, you fool! Break into a computer? Not yet. Break in an office? Surely, you have some other Hughes in mind, sir, and I don't mean Charles.

I have a question, Captain. What does, "I need some fresh air" mean at 30,000+ feet? What makes me yell at Mr. Bruce? It is, once more SpongeKen, right there in that darn McGraw-Hill publication. When the airplane is stalling, you may wish to first "disengage the autopilot." Did they really have to publish that, when even I know that. The Germans have figured out that for "short hops" it is wise to forbid autopilot? And why is that? The pilot forgot how to fly? May I run for president now, as I apparently already know how to: a). Make a movie; b). Fly some type of aircraft. President? Howard said, "Sorry, I don't have time." Want the same answer, Ron? Gene?

"Good morning everyone. President Hughes has today suspended SSI payments to the States of Alaska and California, pending an intensive six-month review. The governors of these respective states may wish to continue their share of SSI monies, and our intent is to wrap this up much faster than six months....No, he's not coming out here. On Supplemental Security Income, you don't want him out here. No, you don't. The carpet bombing of Columbia. That's what he's working on today. It continues apace. General Nimrod will now take your questions on our version of the 'War on Drugs'."

No comments:

Post a Comment