Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Army Intel Man (always a negro), I'm Still Here!

The President's new "Luxuty Condo." Could I cut-off his Secret Service protection if I won? Oh Solictior General, I've got a question for you! Are we departing 1000 Oaks yet? not yet?

Hey kids! I just figured out a mystery about Howard Hughes, my grandpa. A book said he was afraid of black people. Here's the scoop! The U.S. Army Man who is in the field to kill your ass [U.S. persons on U.S. soil] is a black guy. Who did Howard work for? Who do I...ADMIRAL WILLIAM? Not right!

They say the darndest things on those towers and ground radios. Does the FAA have any money left? I'd float you a loan. I really would. I'm a public sector kind of guy. Golly, in the pic above, they already know the plane is on fire? How?

What went on around heah on 09/10/2011? The power was out. Why did I recognize the jet in the dark? Why a light show over?.....where did my Chinese MSN buddy go? He "disappeared." What was in the library? As my screenplay line goes, "No workee."

Aviators, I'm back into AR-79-17. That one really burns my ass. Right near there I was--unwittingly, always. Then some fool made a "Docudrama" with my only caught CLONE flying the plane? Not funny! Legally actionable, too. Me? Look for the U-Tube again? As "Bill" says in my screenplay, "Not today."

Who the fuck are you people, anyway? SSI nuts. Drunks. Druggies. Mentally ill. And you wonder why I talk to the GSAC staff? I shall live to pull Michelle Obama's panties down tomorrow. Don't look!

Stay tuned,
V

p.s. Starving to death in Zip Code 91362? Some consider it humorous? Here's a solution for EU monetary problems, though admittedly a bit "radical." Divide-up the USA, as it's the worst "debtor nation" of all. Sorry, I'm just not wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment