Monday, October 24, 2011

Mailwoman!!!!

Is that enough? Get a clue, extremist. They will read it. They will do something about this. Don't act "spy deaf," please. NEW POLICY: "Claim you're a Royal, act like a Royal." [Which does include hollering for blood every now & then] Who's running for president around here? Not you, moron.

Will Aviation Week allow me (yes, that Hughes) on their web log? We shall see. A "taste" of the scathing indictment:

"As for the French increasing their defence budget by 500 million Euros and purchasing two Falcon 2000LX business jets; this is beneath comment by anyone named "Hughes." Iraq has paid for eighteen F-16's (p.12)? Leon Panetta, I'll believe that when I see the cancelled check. Would I be the one to object to Lockheed Martin keeping U.S. Persons employed in Ft. Worth? As with Boeing's McDonnell Douglas Division still making F-15F's, go right ahead and fail to achieve anything near "full employment" under a Democrat president, even with GM "rescued," defence plants humming, Silicon Valley googling, and BOA charging $5 per month for the privilege of stimulating the economy with an ATM/Check/Debit card."

LSS fatties, there's so much more! After "computer class," or tomorrow. I'm dying toninght? Nope, and neither is the POTUS, though you hackers are sure trying. Gosh, how could "hackers" assassinate a president? No fake Secret Service will call, nor will the real ones, until that slim black man gets his you-know-what back. I did not steal it--he "forgot" it. Gardner, help!!! "Who is Gardner?" Silence! Silence, you idiots, before I......

How bad is it? "It's so bad, I'm feeling sorry for certain incarcerated or dead dictators." Did this happen to HH? I think it may have. Back in time to 1954 we go. Overthrowing governments, eh? Ike did not approve of USA's two nukings of "Japs?" I did not know that until today. Like Alan G., I read a lot. Yes, I read those cables in the Truman Presidential Library, and when I tried to go to JFK's, there was what I call a "gun display" on the road to Boston. What happened then?

NO SPEED LIMIT, SIR. NO PLASTIC JESUS ON THE DASH, EITHER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment