Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Many Americans Are Dead From President Negro's Drones?

"Where's that one headed, Hughes?" "None of your damn business." If I die before I wake, here's U-Man's request to take: "Blister on the Moon," by Taste. He'll surely remember it. My copy is in the f---ing PENSKE truck.

My witness is unreliable, but he saw one. Later, I saw what I call a "scary one." Witness? He refused to get off his ass and look. Discuss it? This is "mafia town." Motto? "We don't talk too much." Just a couple of homeless guys, eh? I've got a reading assignment for Mr. "Black Op Bruce" as "Professor Hughes." Wade & Tavris, Invitation to Psychology, p. 349-351. It has all the Junior College details on sociopathy, which is why drunk bikers also on meth get in Hughes' face, then I [Bob Dole]* said, "Just don't splash spittle in my face," when nose-to-nose yelling at each other. Does Mitt do this? Newt? Gov. Rick?

Did I really subsequently threaten to snip-snip what? Yes, an apology was delivered, again later, because, "Gentlemen don't threaten to do that to gentlemen."** With that preface, know America, that a scary drone is the small one, and it is absolutely silent. No noise, and I am quite sure the camera technology is able to distinguish bad guys from noncombatants. Therefore, if we kill (read murder) the wrong guy repeatedly, Pakistan might someday nuke something, and that would require more repairs than the U.S.S. Cole.

And the English "black humor" H-joke on the Cole bombing?

"How stupid were they?"
"They were so stupid, they needed U.S. spy advice on how to: "GET EXPLOSIVES--RAM SHIP." And no one saw them coming?

Attention all crazy Germans and stinky Frenchmen! I found the C.I.T. article, "Kathleen." Why doesn't POTUS candidate 8003536 like drones? CIA girls apparently don't shoot straight, and this is dangerous.  Yes, on the debate stage, Hughes would again fart in church by asking the president a loaded question like, "Sir, how long have you  been deluded you can legally murder U.S. Persons with drones and my missiles?"

OBAMA BRAINWASH SEZ: "The killings raised ethical and legal questions."

I won't quote the media source (of lies), because they <gasp> are talking to me--a little.
*That's an (R) and lack of First Person joke, son.
**That's an old British "spy joke" son.

"WE" SHALL GET TO THIS LATER, GSAC.

THE "FRESH OUT OF FREEDOM" TOUR IS RAMPING-UP, SSI CRAZIES!!!
Rather be beat silly by corrupt coppers? Whatever floats your boat, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment